What is NEO？Tokenview
NEO was launched as Antshares by Da Hongfei. NEO has an active development team with both in-house developers in charge of developing the platform.
- NEO is a unique blockchain algorithm, supporting decentralized commerce, identification, and digitization of various assets.
- It integrates blockchain technology with the digital identity, creating ways for physical assets like money or company shares assets to be digitized and exchanged over the NEO network in a peer-to-peer manner.
- NEO aims to build a platform on which other decentralized applications can be built by allowing users to execute smart contracts on their blockchain, thus increasing the spread of the blockchain technology.
Difference between NEO and ETH
NEO aims to build a platform on which other decentralized applications can be built by allowing users to execute smart contracts on their blockchain, thus increasing the spread of the blockchain technology.
Advantages of NEO
- Digital Assets: Traditional assets are to be converted into decentralized digital assets using smart contracts.
- Digital Identity: NEO will allow the creation of electronic identity information for individuals, businesses and entities, to be accessible through multi-factor authentication systems involving voice-recognition, fingerprints, sms and facial recognition.
- Smart Contracts: NEO’s smart contracts system is revolutionary in that it supports common programming languages known to 80% of the developers.
- Apps: NEO will support the development of decentralized applications.