Ethereum (ETH) API | The Third Party Blockchain Data Service Platform - Tokenview Block Explorer
What is ETH API?
When blockchain developers develop Ethereum applications, in addition to using their own nodes, they can also use the Ethereum API provided by a third party. The Ethereum API provided by Tokenview obtains Ethereum block information, performs broadcast transactions, and queries addresses and transaction details. Although everyone can build an Ethereum node, for enterprises, the node operation and construction itself also requires higher server and labor costs. Choosing the Ethereum API for development will eliminate the above costs and allow SMEs to install lightly. Enter the battlefield and directly develop products such as the Ethereum wallet.
The data supported by the Ethereum API includes:
- Get the QR code of Ethereum collection.
- General information about the pending transaction in Ethereum.
- Obtain the transaction history list of the address through the abbreviation and address of Ethereum.
- Obtain the block header information of the block through the public chain abbreviation and block height or block HASH.
- Basic information of Ethereum: name, abbreviation, LOGO, circulation, total issuance, latest price (USD), market value, trading volume, fluctuations, etc.
- For more support content, please refer to the API documentation, please click API documentation.
How to obtain third-party Ethereum API?
Hundreds of companies and institutions have chosen Tokenview API for blockchain development, eliminating the cost of building and operating and maintaining nodes by themselves. Tokenview API has a complete variety and stable interface. The enterprise version supports 300 calls per minute, which can basically meet the development needs of small and medium-sized enterprises. The advanced customization version supports higher frequency calls and customized services of various data interfaces, which is very suitable for the development of blockchain-related products such as wallets.